Tubular Type Screw Conveyors
Screw conveyors are used in many different fields for feeding, handling and dosing of bulk solids.
Standard OZB screw conveyors are produced as tube type, U-type and vertical type. In addition, special conveyors are available for different industries and customer requirements.
Tubular type screw conveyors are available from 114mm to 323 mm diameter.
Hardox, stainless steel or anti-corrosion coated flights are available for different industries in accordance with special applications and requests.
Advantages of OZB Screw Conveyors
· Many alternatives for inlets and outlets are available, such as cylindrical, conical, square, rectangular universal joint, rubber universal joint and other special designs.
· Suitable valve flanges are offered for all types of inlet and outlets.
· Several motor options and high efficiency, low noise gearboxes are used.
· In addition to superior production technology, increased flight and tube thickness results in long and problem-free service life.
· Experience-based design for hanger bearings with clip rings is developed for long life is utilized.
· Nominal 80 microns antistatic powder coating is applied after sandblasting for high corrosion resistance.
· 100% assembly and operation tests are done before shipment.
Electric Motor: IE2 efficiency class, thermistors are standard.
Gearbox: OZB brand, high efficiency, low noise and long life.
Seal block: High quality, natural fibre pre-tensioned seal kit in Aluminium or cast iron body.
Inspection hatch: These are bolted under the inlet and each hanger bearing and can be dismantled during maintenance. Fully covered with EPDM, its flexible structure provides good adaptation to screw conveyor pipe and offers high sealing capability.
Flight: In addition to superior production technology, increased flight thickness results in long and problem-free service life.
Hanger Bearing: OZB brand, long service life with adjustable special design bearing beds.
Head Bearing: OZB brand, cast iron body and splined shaft with bearing and cap.
Inlet and Outlet: Many alternatives for inlets and outlets are available, such as cylindrical, conical, square, rectangular universal joint, rubber universal joint and other special designs.